Associate Director, Global Omnichannel Marketing
- East Hanover, NJ
10 major new medicines planned for launch over the next few years creating new career opportunities for those who want to make a direct impact on patients at scale
Contribute to enable Novartis Oncology to attain a leadership position in groundbreaking healthcare through Omni-Channel Marketing. The Global Omni-Channel Marketing Associate Director role requires a deep understanding of the customer needs and channel expertise across the globe. This role will create innovative customer experiences and Omni-Channel marketing strategies, using new channels and digital solutions to support the assigned franchise strategic imperatives and quality customer engagement.
This position will support a specific global franchise, brands and indications - leveraging and orchestrating Omni-Channel marketing campaigns and digital solutions.
- Develops best in industry, innovative omnichannel strategies and programs using new channels and emerging technology to support the franchise strategic imperatives across 3 to 6 brands, most with multiple indications
- Finds opportunities to set new direction to improve HCP and Patient channel experience
- Builds tight-knit collaboration with HCP and Patient marketing leads, business analysis, and sales operations to implement tools to improve sales integration with channel strategy
- Bring to bear emerging technology and capabilities to replace traditional marketing and sales tactics with multichannel initiatives that are customer-centric, engaging, and return on investment positive (e.g., social media, digital media, relationship marketing, mobile, etc.)
- Interfaces closely with legal, E&C, privacy, and IT to educate on channel guidelines and socializes innovative ideas
- Collaborates closely with content, data, services, and technology platforms to build channel application functionality and to standardize processes where possible
- Delivers insights from collaborating with analytics team, and conducting primary and secondary HCP and Patient research including competitive and industry trends
- Conducts ongoing primary and secondary channels patient research based on competitive and outside industry trends
- Supervises vendor evaluation and management where required
- Interface closely with Digital Consultants to lead all aspects of the execution of the HCP and Patient strategy
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Education:BA/BS required. MBA preferred
LANGUAGES: English (Oral and Written)
- Experienced leader with channel strategy, or marketing planning background and understanding of digital media and platforms
- At least 5-7 years of commercial experience (both strategic and executional), with client side, agency or consulting experience in in health care or another industry
- Recognized standing in the channel strategy and digital marketing arena with a track record of innovation
- Understanding of regulatory environment preferred
- Creative problem solver who can bring forward long-term solutions to innovate around patient engagement and technology solutions
- Demonstrated eye for business and the ability to consult internally and/or externally
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships, collaborate and influence across a matrix organization
- Consistent track record of leading multiple projects and consultants, and be accountable for individual and department results
- Demonstrated strong skills in oral and written communication, project management
- Experience in strategy and/or client services (e.g. agency, consultancy, Consumer goods) considered a plus
What you'll receive In return:
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top