Associate Director, Field Sales Operations – Cardiovascular – Remote
- East Hanover, NJ
Over 6 million people in the US are affected by Heart Failure in the US with that number expected to increase to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been at the forefront of cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that's where we intend to stay there.
We are Novartis.
Join us and help reimagine medicine.
As an important member of the Cardiovascular, Renal, & Metabolism Franchise Sales Operations team, this individual's responsibility will include supporting the Director of Sales Strategy & Operations & Sales Leadership. Key business objectives and sales targets will be achieved through the management and coordination of business-critical work streams and events that lead to productive and efficient processes that produce strong business outcomes. Responsibilities of the Associate Director, Field Sales Operations will include planning, coordinating, and managing sales strategy and sales operations, including implementation and ongoing maintenance of initiatives from Sales, Marketing, Sales Force Effectiveness and Sales Training. This position will play a critical role in the evolution of the CRM franchise and help facilitate and plan for the launch of newly acquired assets.
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Proactively monitor business performance and execution, including but not limited to routine communication and interpretation of National and Sub-national performance trends and growth opportunities to Executive Sales Leadership.
• Streamline franchise communication processes and oversee franchise coordination of brand events and calendar.
• Liaise with Field and HQ Leadership to ensure pull through of franchise and US Pharma initiatives.
• Work with field-based project teams to design and implement key innovation initiatives.
• Assist in coordination & support the field force in tactical execution and projects including Brand Communications & Tactical roll out, Sales training requirements and coordination of National Sales Meetings including Launch Meetings and Business Review Meetings.
• Work with key business partners across functions to ensure appropriate support levels for CRM operations for existing and future assets for the CRM franchise.
• Lead or co-lead special CRM Initiatives and projects to drive key business results (through strong project planning and management).
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 5+ years of Commercial Sales related experience.
• Demonstrates strong competencies in operations, execution, and project management.
• Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to diagnosis business issues and incorporate into development or adjustment of strategies, plans and tactics to achieve business objectives.
• Excellent business/commercial acumen needed, and demonstrates ability to self-start, initiate and to deal with ambiguities.
• Candidate must be based within that region or within a reasonable daily commuting distance. Ability to travel 50-80% over a broad geography is required, with the ability to drive and/or fly within the territory. No relocation available. This is a remote position.
• Knowledge of and previous experience in the Cardiovascular, Renal, and Metabolism market.
• Knowledge of internal organizational process and procedures.
• Embodies Sales Management/Leadership experience.
• Experienced in establishing and cultivating relationships and can collaborate effectively with key stakeholders and partners across the organization.
• Uses diverse and varied approaches to persuade, negotiate and influence operational decisions.
• Ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and in a team structure.
• Maintain strong cross-functional ties with key business partners.
• Proven track-record of developing and managing multiple tasks.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top