2021 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
As an Associate Director of NGE Data Product Management, you will be responsible for bringing a strategic product vision to life from conception to execution of the NGE data platform applications and solutions. The scope of the product would be across all next generation customer experience platform solutions including digital marketing solutions, analytics solutions/ packages, dashboards, orchestration platform solutions, etc. This role will leverage deep experience with digital data to ensure processes around accuracy, usability, formatting and access for the digital data obtained and used across the organization. Your team will create and execute product experiences that are best-in-class, innovative, and data-driven to generate meaningful change. The AD, NGE Data Product Management also ensures that product roadmaps aligns with Novartis, Data and platform team's overall strategic vision and business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Define the product strategy and roadmap for digital properties to create a seamless Omni-channel consultant and client experience
• Lead, mentor and grow the product owner and UX teams to ensure they are consistently high-performing, ultra-collaborative, and hyper-focused on product development and customer experience
• Closely partner with Customer Experience, Customer Insights, Field Sales, Brand, and IT to define, detail, and prioritize product and business requirements and ensure growth and customer satisfaction goals are exceeded
• Oversee creation of UX artifacts including stakeholder feedback and analysis, feature/flow architecture, wireframes, prototypes, content strategy, and design
• Manage centralized, integrated operating models across internal and vendor teams
• Building and supporting ongoing operations, systems, and practices (technical and behavioral) that align with the product management and operations
• Develop Automation Platform, and Web Content management and other solutions for self service options
• Must be comfortable with technologies used in a digital ecosystem such as systems architecture, service-based architecture including microservices, enterprise application architecture, Current agile methodologies, specifically Scrum, Web technologies, data management across relational, columnar and NoSQL technologies, Snowflake, Matillion, DataIKU, Big data technologies like architecting solutions across on premise and cloud, Cloud based data and analytics native PaaS components in AWS et cetera.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Undergraduate degree in business, science, engineering or related discipline required. Masters preferred or equivalent experience with a background in operations
• Minimum 15 years of experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Masterful strategist with experience in thought leadership and the ability to tell the right story, engage with stakeholders at the highest level, and innovate on new customer experiences
• Design thinker with mastery of UX fundamentals, customer research, and customer feedback deliverables
• Extensive experience in designing and managing product framework and models
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Net-work here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
East Hanover, NJ
Company / Legal Entity