Our number 1 priority is to serve people, communities, and patients by pioneering patient access to better healthcare. It's our purpose that drives us; that inspires us; that challenges us. And that's why we will never give up!
2021 proves already to be an exciting time for Novartis as we continue to embrace a bold strategy to drive a company-wide digital transformation.
As an Associate Director of Digital Data operations, you will be responsible to lead the team responsible for tagging the critical elements in the digital assets to measure and monitor the customer journey. This leader will set the vision and strategy to define, build and lead data, analytics, and insights data collection and operations within and across Digital Assets. This strategy will also incorporate the end-to-end experience that may start with digital interaction and end in personal interaction. You will develop the long-term strategy to manage digital data, testing tools/platforms, and data structure consistent across Enterprise Digital and consistent with our privacy and security policies. He or she will partner closely with Digital Product Leaders, key business partners, enterprise analytics, and many other cross-functional partners across the Enterprise. He/ she will lead a high-performing team, made up of critical business problem solvers, solving complex business challenges.
What will you be responsible for?
• Develop and implement the long term data strategy for Enterprise Digital, to correspond to the broader Organizational data strategy of tracking customers across disparate systems and experiences
• Build and lead a digital analytics team that generates high impact analysis and insights supporting digital teams, focused on:
• Initiative valuation, critical metric tracking, and return on investment/value assessments for the work performed by the agile teams
• Tagging of campaign parameters and all third party digital marketing initiatives and advertising
• Behavioral analysis linking digital strategies to health outcomes, customer success measures, the value of CSAT improvement, digitally engaged consumer value, etc.
• Develop and manage testing infrastructure to enable efficient delivery of digital analytics and capabilities across the digital teams in close collaboration with the brand, marketing, and Enterprise Analytics including site analytics, tag management, testing tools, cloud-based solutions
• Includes developing the comprehensive suite of Enterprise Digital reporting and analytics tools used to evaluate the business and digital customer objectives.
• Proactively supervises the tagging and data collection across all digital properties and conduct frequent tag audits
• Must be comfortable with technologies used in a digital ecosystem such as Web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture including microservices, enterprise application architecture, agile methodologies, specifically Scrum, Web technologies, data management across relational, columnar, and NoSQL technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB, Big data technologies like Hadoop, architecting solutions across on-premise and cloud, Cloud-based data and analytics native PaaS components in AWS, etc.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What will you bring to the role?
• Bachelor's Degree is required in business, science, engineering or related field / relevant area, advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of proven experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Expertise in digital data collection practices using tag management solutions like GTM, Launch, Tealium TMS, and digital analytics platform solutions like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and etc.
• Solid understanding of digital testing and targeting tools such as Optimizely, Maxymiser, Adobe Target, etc.
• Change management, project management, communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills that your employees appreciate and competitors envy
What you'll receive in return?
Competitive salary, annual bonus, the long-term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million! That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous, and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
East Hanover, NJ
Company / Legal Entity