2021 is an exciting year for Novartis as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
As an Associate Director of Digital Data Governance, will be responsible for overall development and implementation of a data management and governance plan focused on digital data. This role will leverage deep experience with digital data to ensure processes around accuracy, usability, formatting and access for the digital data obtained and used across the organization. This Leader will oversee the de-sign and execution of digital data governance strategy, including the implementation of a data governance organization for supplier, customer, financial and other business-related digital data domains. Following the implementation of the solution, will lead its ongoing operations and be accountable for the quality and integrity of the digital data across processes and systems. The Digital Data Governance Lead is aligned to the Commercial Acceleration (CA) team reporting to the Sr. Director of NGE strategy and solutions
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Developing and implementing a data governance model for digital data management
• Building and supporting ongoing operations, systems, and practices (technical and behavioral) that align with the digital data governance plan
• Set data governance processes and alignment with all stakeholders external parties including agencies, vendors, etc. as well as all internal teams
• Will establish a common framework and enable Omni channel performance measurement by building a harmonized tagging hierarchy & taxonomy and framework for Content and Campaigns for online and offline channels
• Set up Metadata Management solution to auto-tag content, create fragments leveraging harmonized tagging taxonomy Integrate tagging taxonomy with APRIMO, Marketing Automation Platform, and Web Content management (e.g. Episerver) to enable tracking user behavior and engagement
• Integrate content and campaign metadata with analytics to track and optimize
• Provides guidelines and standards for digital data cleansing and transformation, as aligned with overall data for CA data and platforms
• Must be comfortable with technologies used in a digital ecosystem such as systems architecture, service-based architecture including microservices, enterprise application architecture, Current agile methodologies, specifically Scrum, Web technologies, data management across relational, columnar and NoSQL technologies, Snowflake, Matillion, DataIKU, Big data technologies like architecting solutions across on premise and cloud, Cloud based data and analytics native PaaS components in AWS et cetera
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Undergraduate degree in business, science, engineering or related discipline required. Masters preferred or equivalent experience with a background in operations
• Minimum 15 years of experience working with digital data preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Extensive experience in designing and managing governance models
• Change management and project management experience
• Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills that your employees appreciate and competitors envy
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Net-work here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
East Hanover, NJ
Company / Legal Entity