Application Development expert - Cloud
- Hyderabad, India
Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine. To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities.
We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business - both globally and locally - to support our patients.
NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Science, innovation & technology are central to the Novartis mission of caring & curing patients. We have a clear understanding and deep commitment that IT will be a critical factor in our future success.
• Owns and Leads the global functional design for his/her domains ensuring that the functional architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s) cross-divisionally,
• Leading global governance models in his/her functional domain with alignment with Design Integration Architect and multi-functional Architect
• Provide consulting to business groups in alignment with Business Partnering and Solution Design (e.g. scoping of programs/projects/High level efforts estimations for staffing, Resolution of key gaps/scope discussions before project)
• Master Data Lead and chair the CAB meetings. Conduct assessments of processes with close collaboration with business and business partners. Capture architectural requirements. Build global application roadmaps in an alignment with business process owners
• Prepare and own high level effort estimates based on the project portfolio for his/her domain. Support and/or lead prioritization, fit-gap workshops for projects, propose solutions for key gaps and provide high level estimation to Solution deployment for CAR preparation
• Responsible for the full functional delivery of a project in line with Core including training and documentation. Deliver according to the project timelines and align with other functions in the same project
• Evaluate alternative approaches, prototype as needed, recommend solutions, build and maintain architecture documentation. Ensures the reusability of solution inventory and/or scalability of the new solutions. Accountable and responsible for design consistency of the project functional architecture. Support hypercare, hand-over and post implementation review.
• University degree or adequate equivalent
• More than 8 years of relevant professional, business / IT experience.
• Deep insights on SAP Cloud platform service offerings (e.g. ABAP in the cloud, WebIDE, Portal, Workflow, Business rules...) for Neo and Foundry environment
• Proven experience in SAP Logistics or SAP Order Management with good process insights in the Life Science area and related regulatory requirements (e.g. GXP, CSV, SOX, ... )
• Software development experience for Backend and Frontend Development ( e.g. ABAP, Java, Java Script, FIORI, HTML5)
• Security implementation know how in the Cloud Foundry and Neo environment
• It is good to have, Understanding on SAP's development & extension capabilities including different interfacing concepts on premise and in the cloud (API concepts, CPI, PO)
• Experience in project management methodology and internal IT standards in an international environment
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Back to top