Analytical Development Expert Pharma (d/f/m)
- Rudolstadt, Germany
600 millions - that's the number of patients suffering on Asthma or COPD worldwide. Many of the innvoative medicines are expensive. Sandoz is working on the development of generics for respiratory diseases in order to find good solutions with reduced costs.
As Analytical Development Expert Pharma (d/f/m) you are responsible for leading analytical development activities for the Sandoz Development Center (SDC) Analytical Development.
Your main tasks:
• Lead and direct analytical development activities for assigned projects in the field of development relevant to inhalation drug products
• Core member of a technical project team to assist in determining the technical strategy for the development, submission and approval of inhalation products
• Selection and definition of analysis methods for the product life cycle of the transferred projects.
• Leading and controlling the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods
• Support with technical team decisions during all development phases (e.g. reverse engineering)
• Successful academic degree in a technical or scientific subject ideally in chemistry or pharmacy
• Good understanding of analytical methods and technologies
• Experience in development functions, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
• Preferably good knowledge of GMP and regulatory guidelines
• Preferably experience in the inhalation products field
• Excellent team player and communication skills
• Independent way of working
• Good English skills (oral and written) and will to learn German
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Back to top