AD, Thought Leader Liaison - Rheum; South Carolina/Florida (Remote)
- Tampa, FL
1 million patients suffer from Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) in the United States alone, however only 125 thousands are appropriately treated with Biological Therapies.
• The Thought Leader Liaison (TLL) is a customer-facing (~80%) role responsible for designing customer engagement strategy and building productive relationships with Speakers, National/Regional Medical Experts (MEs) and other key influencers in their assigned geography.
• The TLL will build advocacy and support for Novartis Brand(s) among thought leaders using approved materials and will serve as primary contact with these key influencers. The TLL will connect Thought Leaders with other relevant parts of the Novartis organization (e.g., Marketing, Market Access, Medical Affairs) while maintaining compliance with guidelines on appropriate medical/commercial collaboration.
• The TLL is responsible for compliantly liaising with Medical Affairs, R&D, Market Access, Patient Specialty Services (PSS), Sales and Marketing to execute customer engagement plans, address customer needs, identify/initiate appropriate projects of mutual interest to NVS and customers, anticipate market trends, and uncover competitive intelligence, ensuring delivery against business objectives. The TLL will also have responsibility for coordination of national/regional conferences, state society meetings, and speaker events. The TLL will align across the Novartis organization to coordinate thought leader interactions and deliver a cohesive customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Thought Leader engagement
• Conventions and Congresses
• Maintains current scientific knowledge
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
What you'll bring to the role:
•Education: Bachelor's Degree is required in relevant area, advanced degree preferred
•This is a field-based position and the candidate must reside within the geography. Significant travel is required, including some weekends.
•5+ years in Pharmaceutical Sales and/or Account Management experience, with TLL experience preferred
•Experience in Rheumatology marketplace and/or deep biologics experience highly preferred
•Experience in management/leading teams preferred, with ability to lead, motivate, develop and influence others, and executive presence
•Proven ability to develop productive relationships with physicians and other Healthcare Professionals
•Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
•Demonstrated experience in developing and executing key strategies
•Ability to prioritize, negotiate and problem solve to work successfully in a matrix environment
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Net-work here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top