Accounts Payable Expert with German
- Prague, Czech Republic
Accounts Payable Expert with German, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
5.000+! Is the number of people this role is supporting in the organization, freeing them up to focus on drug discovering for patients in need.
To provide expert advice in the Accounts Payable area. The AP Expert makes tactical use of strong accounts payable, systems and processes knowledge to proactively address any issues, hands on in the resolution of unprocessed/unpaid items, NFCM Controls, team knowledge and delivery quality.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides timely assistance and customer-oriented support for incoming queries and issues from Novartis stakeholders and P2P teams
• Interacts proactively with all necessary functional areas of the NGSC to ensure appropriate accounting and financial practices and reporting
• Investigate, capture, and provide standardize approach to all complex AP queries
• Drives root cause analysis , identifying issue trends ,and coordinates the improvement and standardization projects to improve processes
• Plans, facilitates and/or executes assigned special projects and effectively collaborates with business partners both internal and external with adequate follow-ups.
• Champions in customer service attitude enabling a highly collaborative environment towards internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements.
• Drives/coordinates the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets
What you'll bring to the role:
• Bachelor degree or higher
• 4 + years accounting experience, with in-depth functional & process expertize in P2P / AP Process
• Proficient in English and German as this role will require constant communication with our business users, stakeholders and counterparts in EMEA
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a multi-national, matrix organization P2P / R2P/ AP expertize
• Moderate to Advanced Expertise in P2P SAP processes and T-Codes. Exposure to projects and continuous improvement initiatives
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program - choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Back to top