Accounts Payable (AP) Associate
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Novartis Israel is looking for a professional and curious AP Associate to join the finance team in our office in Tel Aviv.
What would be the purpose of the AP Associate role?
The AP Associate supports the Accounts Payable (End to End) and Transactional Procurement activities & processes within the finance department, ensuring its quality and effectiveness. Moreover he/she secures company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and has deep understanding of processes and the ability to follow a structured process and collaborate with all stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Ensure proper document management (incl. Document reception, sorting of accounting documents, scanning and validation)
Processing of PO and non-PO invoices, Credit Notes and Down Payments processing including interactions with O&O providers and TSC team Hyderabad
Timely resolution of Invoices, which cannot be processed, from any reason. That includes follow-ups
Ensuring controls are in place and executed for Payments run processing
Ensure alignment with Novartis policy, regulatory requirements
Process supplier inquiries
Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements.
Why choosing Novartis?
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine
We invite you to explore your career opportunities in an innovative organization.
What you will bring to the role?
Certified Bookkeeper 1-2, 2-3 - advantage
High level of English, Hebrew mother tongue
3-10 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional expertise
Ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
Previous experience in auditing, managing quality for shared services or consultancy a plus
SAP R3 knowledge - Desirable
Proficient in Excel
• Ability to work independently and support other functions within the P2P process that includes high number of stockholders
• Support transitions and knowledge transfer (trainer)
• Provide excellent services with a clear customer oriented attitude and escalates exceptions
• Interact proactively with all functional areas of the FSC to ensure appropriate smooth end to end process
• Coordinate with local entity, finance, local requestors, vendors and the team in Hyderabad
• Proactively challenge the Status Quo and has the ability to offer solutions by making fact based recommendations
• Correspond to internal and external inquiries in English and Hebrew
• Full knowledge of procurement content (catalogs, e-forms, c-forms)
Back to top