2021 Summer Undergraduate Intern - GDD - Trial Monitoring
- East Hanover, NJ
Sourcing Statement You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
799 million. That's how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
The Summer intern position is accountable for supporting local study team (CSM, SSL, CTA) and field (CRAM, CRA) with the execution of clinical trials. This position is fundamental to the efficient execution of trials and supports overall compliance with GCPs and Novartis SOPs and local WPs.
• Provide support for maintenance of data health across all systems utilized by USTMO including but not limited to: CREDI, SUBWAY, IMPACT, Origin, CTMS and Document management, TMF
• Compile and track initial and amended study related documents inclusive of regulatory documents, vendor information, etc.
• Assist local trial team with the creation and management of study tools
• Support invoice reconciliation
• Assist with specific tracking needs of trial
• Provide support for execution of study communications inclusive of: webcasts, platform communications (CONNECT), TCs, Microsoft Teams
• Support local activities for Investigator Meetings
• Assist with interim and final DBLs
• Attend team meetings as needed
• Support TMO special projects as needed
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Candidate should be in an accredited degree-granting college or university pursuing an undergraduate degree
Completed at least one year of study.
Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet management and presentations
Ability to meet timelines and manage work independently by working unilaterally or within teams
Detail oriented with superior organization and documentation skills.
Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Creativity and flexibility
Able to work in a team environment
Ability to work under pressure
Demonstrates collaboration skills
Effectively prioritizes workload
Why consider Novartis?
Back to top