- Develops and modifies electronic medical records clinical content.
- Promotes enterprise-wide clinical standardization of outpatient disease and wellness management plans to reduce variability in care delivery.
- Monitors post-implementation adoption and usage.
- Participates in evaluating outcomes and effectiveness of clinical initiatives with related corporate departments.
- Analyzes and maintains electronic medical records metrics that support evaluation of clinical programs and interventions.
- Focuses on embedding clinical content within electronic medical records.
- Serves as a resource to management during evaluation of related project proposals; utilizes knowledge of current inpatient and ambulatory information systems and associated data to leverage for proposed projects.
- Fosters collaboration between clinical leadership, staff, and clinical/medical informatics team and related corporate departments.
- Serves as a liaison between Information Technology and teams/staff.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Strong clinical informatics experience - HIGHLY preferred.
- Good experience working with data and has good data analysis skills - HIGHLY preferred
- Strong SQL and database experience - HIGHLY preferred.
- Cloud experience - HIGHLY preferred.
- Likes to learn new things and develop new skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Current License to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- OR Bachelor's Degree, required with a Graduate of an accredited (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs (ARC-PA) program, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Current License to practice as a Physician Assistant required in New York State, and Current National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants Certification required, plus specialized certifications as needed.
- OR Doctor of Medicine Degree or equivalent from an accredited College of Medicine, required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).