Guides the design of new products and services across a broad range of omni-channel experiences. Ensures the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries for digital.
- Ideates unique design visions and visual languages, and guides their execution across a broad range of omni-channel experiences.
- Works with product and strategy team members to ideate, sketch, and design solutions that deliver on consumer needs and jobs to be done.
- Works closely with strategy and design technology teams to ensure that design requirements are achieved and delivered on.
- Meets and collaborates with users and development partners to validate conceptual designs.
- Provides support with creative collaboration, project coordination, partner relations, general team support and mentorship.
- Guides the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries for digital.
- Develops high-level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate omni-channel (including voice) concepts that can be used in presentations and user testing/co-creation.
- Develops and evolves a style guide that articulates a consistent design language consisting of look and feel, design patterns, etc.
- Keeps abreast of the latest trends in the field and bring relevant ideas and design paradigms back to the team.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience, required.