Senior Corporate Financial Analyst
- Manhasset, NY
Analyzes, verifies, authorizes, processes and reports on complex and critical financial information related to system-wide Corporate Finance activities. Designs, develops and implements systems or procedures resulting in the accurate reporting of financial or system data. Guides Financial Analysts and support staff in completion of projects and duties.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks, authorizes and reports on complex financial indicators (registration dates, accounts receivables, account coding and charging, cash flow, budgets, GL, P&L, statistical data and reserves) in support of system-wide Corporate Financial activities.
- Reports results monthly, quarterly, year to date or year/year on departmental requests, as directed.
- Researches, tracks and reports statistical variances; identifies and investigates issues.
- Designs, develops and modifies systems and procedures to enhance departmental processing, as needed.
- Conducts complex and critical studies and analyses.
- Maintains proprietary databases including data integrity, timeliness of data input and accuracy of data.
- Conducts internal audits involving coding, charging, reimbursements, etc. to ensure compliance with departmental policies and procedures and state and federal regulations.
- Serves as audit team lead, as directed.
- Maintains compliance with various state, federal and industry standards and regulations.
- Troubleshoots problems and researches variance causation; interprets data and recommends appropriate course of action.
- Operates under limited guidance and work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
Back to top