Manages, plans, organizes and evaluates the staff and activities of the Corporate Finance department. Manages business and capital planning process, rolling forecasting and long range planning for the organization.
- Provides leadership to Corporate Finance team members and supervisors by communicating and guiding toward achieving department objectives.
- Develops, communicates, and builds consensus for goals in alignment with the health system.
- Manages business planning initiatives in collaboration with site the leadership the health system-wide; identifies opportunities and implements processes for improved financial performance.
- Manages special projects, reports on capital spending, oversees the preparation of depreciation budgets and certificate of need applications, maintains plant ledger, and forecasts projections for the organization.
- Develops the health systems, methodologies and procedures for information collection and data mining; provides ad hoc analytical support to site and service line leaders.
- Identifies high impact opportunities and works independently with internal and external resources to design, develop and implement corrective action plans.
- Evaluates and monitors financial procedures, techniques and protocols; creates and delivers presentations, reports, analysis and advises on strategic recommendations.
- Assists in the development and execution of organizational goals.
- Maintains industry knowledge on quality and performance excellence and innovation.
- Monitors and implements policies and procedures to optimize operations; selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulatory standards and department policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience and 2-5 years of leadership / management experience, required.