Constructs, repairs and maintains fixtures, furniture, structural woodwork, interior and exterior masonry, etc., using hand and/or power tools.
- Constructs, repairs, replaces and maintains structural woodwork and masonry to interior and exterior of building, using both hand and power tools.
- Repairs furniture, equipment, and machinery.
- Installs and repairs minor electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Performs minor plumbing jobs.
- Repairs roofs, roads, sidewalks and interior and exterior stairs and steps.
- Makes minor repairs to heating, air conditioning and ventilating equipment.
- Assists in removal of snow.Serves as a member of the Fire Response Team and responds to emergencies.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience.
- Ability to use tools related to the carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry, and mechanical trades.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions.