Transports patients via ambulance. Executes the safe operation of the vehicle and the safe delivery of patients to their destinations. Provides Basic Life Support as required.
- Provides patient care and transport via ambulance.
- Ensures patients are safely escorted to their destination.
- Provides basic life support as required.
- Ensures that vehicles are properly cleaned and maintained with appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Completes ambulance-related paperwork.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Valid New York State Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician certification
- Current BCLS certification required.
- Valid New York State drivers license, required (current and without violations).