Director, Employee Experience
- Lake Success, NY
Directs and implements strategic planning activities to increase employee engagement focusing on recognition, event activations, and communications. Plans and organizes the staff and activities in support of the execution of organization wide employee experience programs to improve engagement across the full employee life cycle with a focus on recognition, event activation, communication, and innovation and brand recognition.
- Leads the Employee Experience group by communication with and developing staff members, and building consensus for programs that support the overall health system. Plans and directs the design and adoption of programs that foster, maintain, and transform the work experience for the organization's personnel.
- Develops the strategic plan to measure and/or assess the impact of the organization's policies and processes on the employee experience via focus groups, employee surveys, exit interviews, etc.
- Oversees the design and execution of employee experience initiatives designed to increase employee and physician engagement, such as employee/leader rallies, employee promise activities, and employee events.
- Implements key system-wide initiatives and fully leverages current programs to drive and support specific aspects of engagement, including recognition, wellness, leadership, career advancement, and brand recognition.
- Builds relationships with key organizational stakeholder to ensure the successful execution of assigned employee experience programs; leverages organizational data and stakeholder feedback to identify opportunities to drive the employee and physician experience.
- Establishes and tracks key metrics of progression around strategic projects and initiatives, reviews results with key stakeholders, and makes adjustments to strategy as necessary.
- Maintains productive and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to advise on strategies to increase and sustain employee engagement.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external policies.
- Selects, develops, and manages direct reports; ensures performance appraisals are completed.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience and 7+ years of leadership / management experience, required.
- Market Research experience highly preferred.
- Predictive analysis experience highly preferred.
- Design Thinking experience highly preferred.
Back to top