Digital User Experience Designer
- Manhasset, NY
Collaborates closely with digital product management and software engineering teams to ensure that high quality user experiences are integral to all products.
- Collaborates closely with digital product management and software engineering teams to ensure that high quality user experiences are integral to all products.
- Meets and collaborates with users and development partners to validate conceptual designs.
- Provides rationale behind design decisions, and disseminates information to both product and technical teams; document and present designs to a variety of different audiences.
- Breaks down complex technical concepts into easy, understandable terms, and effectively communicate appropriate to audience.
- Creates and maintains interaction and style guides and pattern libraries ensuring a unification of design across multiple platforms, including various desktop, mobile and web platforms; develops and evolves a style guide that articulates a consistent design language consisting of look and feel, design patterns, etc.
- Designs products that meet business, brand, and user goals that test assumptions through quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Rapidly and collaboratively devises design approaches that balance time and technical constraints with users' needs for efficient interactions in their critical tasks.
- Translates spoken and written requirements into sketches, wireframes, and pixel-perfect interface designs; iteratively designs solutions that satisfy project goals, requirements, and design tenets based on research, design patterns, and UI standards.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, required.
Back to top