Digital Product Manager - Care Delivery
- Melville, NY
Plans, organizes and evaluates enterprise digital experience features/capabilities and associated business processes from strategy and design through execution. Supports team in facilitating the key activities of business, and coordinating the technical execution. Gains exposure to enterprise strategic priorities, the current digital portfolio, and unique perspectives on digital transformation in Healthcare. Innovates new products, development methodologies, and even implementation/rollout strategies.
- Works with the senior leadership to develop long term digital experience strategic roadmap; collaborates with stakeholder teams to confirm that products as envisioned will support and enhance desired workflows and experiences.
- Develops business case for the features within the product family and that an analytics strategy is developed to establish the baseline and measure the outcome/value post live.
- Supports ongoing performance improvement infrastructure, including governance bodies, workgroups, and processes to facilitate a culture and expectation regarding ever-improving outcomes, efficiencies, and experience.
- Writes, and oversees the writing of, user stories and following the agile development process through user story acceptance.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to routinely monitor strategic operating goals and objectives, and confirm that ongoing transformation is in alignment with goals.
- Accesses critical data to support ongoing business analytics and intelligence.
- Partners with the internal creative design team to develop contemporary and relevant expressions of the brand identity related to the product family and leverages all available digital tools to drive consumer awareness and preference for the brand.
- Oversees design, implementation, and maintenance of system applications; assists in the development of new monitoring tools and works with necessary parties to implement.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas; assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules; develops test cases for system and user testing.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
Back to top