Per Diem/Variable Shift. CRPA Certification Highly Preferred
Engages and provides peer support to group health members. Serves as a role model in maximizing wellness and independence. Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical team members to ensure culture of support is reflected in member's treatment.
- Provides peer support to group health members, including orientation to programs, service providers, and community resources.
- Encourages members, family members and caregivers to use program resources to maximize wellness and independence; conducts outreach to members missing appointments to reinforce engagement.
- Assists members in carrying out tasks as defined in their treatment plans.
- Attends and participates in various appointments/meetings to support and advocate for member, as required.
- Travels to member homes to provide peer-level support, as required.
- Understands and addresses related cultural attitudes and practices.
- Reports on member's progress relative to experience in community settings to clinical team members.
- Refers appropriate questions and issues to clinical and non-clinical team members.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
- CRPA Certification highly Preferred