Experienced Medical Office Associate with Soarian & Allscripts Knowledge, and Bilingual Spanish, Preferred (Part-Time / Various Hours, Rotating Including Rotating Weekends and Holidays Based on Operational Needs)
Department Office Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 7 am-9 pm
- Friday: 7am-5pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
Performs diversified clerical duties related to the operational needs of the office/department.
- Performs diversified clerical duties which may include, but are not limited to: Typing various correspondence, reports, articles; Greeting and directing visitors; Answering telephones, taking messages, directing intercom pages; Scheduling appointments/meetings; Maintaining department/office files, record keeping, patient record filing; Taking meeting minutes; Collecting payments; Keeping inventory and ordering supplies for the department/office;
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.