XVIII Airborne Corps Task Order Manager
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is in need of experienced military professionals interested in a challenging work environment supporting the US Army Mission.
The Task Order Manager (TOM) is responsible for all elements of theXVIII AirborneCorps Task Order, including operations at Forts Bragg, Campbell, Drum, and Stewart. Leads customer intimacy efforts through routine contact with MTC Government Directors at all supported MTCs. Supervises resource allocation, to include staffing and funding, to ensure all sites are postured to meet mission support requirements. Exercises the hub and spoke concept to meet surge staffing requirements and ensure best practices are shared across all sites. The TOM shall be the principal point of contact with the KO and COR and supervise all contractor employees assigned to this task order. The TOM will have full authority to commit the contractor on matters pertaining to the task order, including negotiating and approving task order changes. The TOM is responsible to complete all actions to ensure the completion of assigned tasks, including the recruiting and on-boarding of contract staff. The TOM shall be available within 45 minutes of notification to meet in person, or by phone, with MTC Government Directors and the KO/COR. Primary place of duty is Fort Bragg, with routine travel requirements to each of the Sites and other locations as needed.
- Masters Degree with 5 years experience managing programs of similar size and scope OR Bachelors Degree with 8 years experience managing programs of similar size and scope. - Minimum 10 years experience in project management, with at least 8 years experience as upper-level management.
- At least 2 years experience managing contracts that cover multiple functional and geographic areas.
- Successful completion of Command and General Staff College (CGSC) or Intermediate Level Education (ILE).
- Active Duty Brigade or Battalion Command.
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Recent experience with mission command training at Battalion command level or higher.
- In-depth knowledge of virtual training simulators, constructive simulations, and Army games for training.
- PMP Certification.
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Successful completion of Senior Service College (SSC).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top