Windows Server Administrator
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a motivated Windows Server Administrator to join the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) locatedin Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
- Administer web services (IIS and Apache) in multiple Windows Server environments (Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and 2016)
- Install, secure, and maintain database instances(primarily in MSSQL 2012-2016)
- Research, test, and implement new technologies
- Ensure security compliance for all Windows based systems to include Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills to identify and resolve complex technical issues
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers for technical support and to ensure compliance
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3 years related server/database administrator experience OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 1 year of related server/database administrator experience; an additional 4 years of direct relevant experience maybe be considered in lieu of a degree requirement
- Experience configuring, managing, and securing Windows Servers
- An approved Microsoft certification and/or training OR the ability to obtain a Microsoft certification and/or training within first 6 months of hire
- A valid CompTIA Security+ CE certification (IAT II or higher)
- A current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Experience securing and updating Windows Systems (STIG/IAVM Compliance)
- VMWare (or other virtualization solution) experience
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- SQL experience
- IIS experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top