Windows Engineer 4-TS/SCI/Poly
Join us on the edge... The Cutting Edge! Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Sr. Cyber Systems Engineer 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in the Chantilly, Va, supporting a restricted customer. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Cyber Solutions Division engaged in Cyber Security for the Intelligence Community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interface with other technical leads, customers and other stakeholders.
- Analyze and understand new tools and technologies and integrate them into existing products and processes.
- Facilitate an organizational wide move of all personnel and technical equipment.
- Provide the customer with innovative solutions for complex technical and operational problems that are unique to the customer's mission.
- Foresee customer requirements and self-initiate action based on previous experience and subject matter expertise.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of bachelor's degree.
- Active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- Experience in a technical position supporting Windows server environments.
- Demonstrated abilities designing and implementing Windows Active Directory Group Policies in a secure environment.
- Demonstrated abilities utilizing PowerShell scripting to accomplish Server
- Experience leading teams in the advancement of customer related technical initiatives, principles, theories, methodologies, and operational concepts.
- Candidate must have the ability to lift 35 - 40 lbs.
- General knowledge of storage technologies such as storage area network (SAN) or network-attached storage (NAS). NetAPP preferred.
- Understanding of basic networking, Cisco experience a plus.
- Creation and deployment of system images in an enterprise environment, use of Powershell scripts a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting server applications and performance in an environment that utilizes McAfee Antivirus
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Scripting skills and understanding of programming technologies including items such as: Batch, WinBatch, PERL, PowerShell, VBScript, VBA, .Net technologies, COM, and SQL.
- Direct experience in a large-scale hosted computing environment managing hundreds of machines or more.
- Expert knowledge of various technologies including items such as: Windows Operating Systems Windows 2012R2, Windows 2008, and Virtual Technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top