Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Welder 2 to join our team in Bethpage, NY. Candidate's responsibilities include:
- Performing welding processes on aluminum and steel parts and assemblies to required tolerances using welding metals and metal alloys.
- Determining layouts and welds parts and assemblies according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 plus years additional education and/or related experience.
- Experience with welding processes on aluminum and steel parts and assemblies to required tolerances using welding metals and metal alloys.
- Experience preferred in GTAW in aluminum and steel for aerospace applications
- Experience inthe mechanical assembly of weld tooling and fixtures as well asreading blueprints
- Experience with layouts and welds parts and assemblies according to engineering drawings and specifications.
- Experience with monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top