- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Weapons/ System Integration Engineer is expected to be a highly-motivated self-starter with an ability to operate effectively with a team of engineers and technicians. Daily activities include the definition, design, integration, and test of Universal Armament Interface (UAI) compliant MIL-STD-1760 Stores Management Systems (SMS), and Bomb Rack Assemblies (BRA).
Specific tasks performed in this role are defined by the following:
- Develop and review Stores Management Subsystem software requirements
- Define Stores Management Subsystem Safety Critical Functions and Mission Critical Functions
- Provide design guidance as prescribed by MIL-STD-882 and D0-178B
- Develop and review full set of DO-178 templates and checklists
- Generate and provide DO-178C SMS Safety Design artifacts
- Generate and provide Sys-ML Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams
- Generate and provide Interface Control documents
Back to top