Northrop Grumman is looking for a User Experience (UX) Developer to support the DSS program as a member of the Application Support team. This position is located in Quantico, VA.
The UX Developer will support application sustainment support for all DSS' planned and existing portfolio of applications. Ensure seamless transition, reliability, and availability for enterprise IT applications.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client's product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 5 years' experience with Bachelor's degree in a STEM field
- UX Software expertise InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js
- Experience with Web Components and Polymer
- Must have CompTIA Security CE Certification
- Must possess active/current TS clearance (SCI eligible)
- An applicable computing environment certification such as one in Java or other programming languages
- Experience designing & building software in a DoD environment; building systems that comply with IA controls; in an agile development environment
- Experience with UI/UX development across different mediums like mobile and tablet devices
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top