User Experience (UX) Researcher / Systems Software Analyst 3
USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHER:
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' User Experience group in Colorado Springs, CO is made up of a diverse talent pool of software and systems engineers, UX researchers and designers, and creative professionals that create design solutions for a wide variety of missile defense and space projects. We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Researcher / Systems Engineer to be part of our team.
CANDIDATE SUCCESS CRITERIA:
- Deep understanding of the UX process/techniques needed to successfully develop user centered solutions
- Highly skilled in critical thinking, effective project leadership and communication, able to meet intense deadlines with creative and usable solutions that meet customer need
- Knowledge and practice of UX industry best practices including usability, information architecture, and the ability to perform user research and analysis resulting in UX products such as personas, user models, user journeys task flows, gap analysis and solid information architecture design
- Ready to bring your best in solving problems for customers through UX and Systems Engineering practices
- Bring it!
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years' experience in User Experience, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Human Computer Interface design, engineering or similar related disciplines (or 3 years' experience with Master's and at least one years' experience with PhD).
- Experience successfully leading projects resulting in extraordinary customer satisfaction
- Able to successfully work on three or more projects at a time
- Effective writing skills loaded with original thought and art of the possible thinking
- Secret Clearance or granting of Secret clearance within 6 months of start date
- Active Secret or Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Extensive experience as User Experience practitioner
- Experience managing projects through Agile process
- Experienced Design Thinking practitioner
- Experienced Systems Thinking practitioner
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top