US CYBERCOM Technical Editor and Writer 3/4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Technical Editor Writer 2/3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located at Fort Meade, MD.
The responsibilities are:
- Assists in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of documents, training materials, guides, proposals, and reports
- Provides technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations
- Utilizes strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Works with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of scientific and technical information, documentation content, and requirements
- With no guidance, develops diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding
- Develops high-quality documentation with no guidance that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below
- This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4. Basic Qualifications for a Technical Editor/Writer 3 are Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience. Basic Qualifications for a level 4 are a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years’ experience.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office and excellent writing skills
- TS/SCI with Poly
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top