US CYBERCOM Sharepoint Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a SharePoint Administrator join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Meade, MD.
- Develops, stages, tests, and hosts selected SharePoint solutions
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint search scopes, and web services
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
- Configures collaboration sites and forms authentication for staff access
- Manages user access controls and security permissions for SharePoint
- Assists with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications
- Performs data/information management in coordination with other team members
- Provides technical assistance for analyzing user needs, translating them into requirements, and developing associated SharePoint solutions
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, FAST search scopes, and web services with minimal guidance
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, SQL Reporting Service, etc., with minimal guidance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years experience or 7 years experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum three years of experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- TS/SCI with Poly
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top