US CYBERCOM Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyberspace Fires (Tigers) Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Meade, MD.
- Assists in the coordination of joint strategic and operational planning and execution of joint fires, targeting, capability pairing, and threat mitigation in support of the Cyber Mission Force and other operations
- Provides advice to leadership on all aspects of joint fires and threat mitigation
- Provides support to future operations planners to integrate cyber capabilities into plans
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated joint fires coordination and execution
- Supports planning in OCO and DCO throughout the entire Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP)
- Synchronizes and deconflicts Special Access Program/Special Technical Operation (SAP/STO) capabilities with operational planning
- Participates as the Fires SME in exercises
- Coordinates targeting strategy development and engagement responsibilities with components, subordinates commands, and supporting commands
- Synchronizes and implements targeting methodologies and prioritization methods
- Assists with all aspects of cyber advanced targeting, to include interagency planning, joint targeting board support, cyber weapons capability analysis, target systems analysis, target materials production, collateral effects estimate, and joint planning group support
- Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
- Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
- Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
- Participates as Senior Fires SME in exercises
- Develops joint targeting policies and procedures
- Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB
- Bachelors Degree with 9 years experience OR 13 years in lieu of degree
- Experience with Joint Operation Planning Process
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- TS/SCI with Poly
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top