UR&R Recruiting Coordinator
Do you want to make a difference? Be a part of a team dedicated to finding and hiring the next generation of technical experts and business leaders? Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an entry-level University Relations &
Recruiting (UR&R) Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) to join our team. The TAC is an integral member of the TA team providing support to a geographically dispersed customer base playing a key role in the recruiting process.
This position may be located in either McLean, VA or Baltimore, MD.
We are seeking a goal oriented, motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute in a team environment. The TA Coordinator works closely with Recruiters and is responsible for administrative functions of the recruiting lifecycle to include (but not limited to):
- Requisition support.
- Candidate Support & Offer Process Management.
- Interview Support for non SCO supported hiring events (Invites/applications).
- Event follow up support for On the Spot sector offers.
- Coordination and participation with virtual and location hiring events.
- Taleo Support – manual updates/projects.
- Hiring Manager Assistant Support for bulk hiring.
- Orientation Information – collection of onboarding data for non-coordinated orientation sites.
- Other various assigned activities and projects.
In addition, the TA Coordinator will support Operations and projects such as new hire and onboarding activities, training, and initiatives across the Mission Systems Talent Acquisition organization.
Selected candidate must have the ability to work effectively in a high-volume environment, including the ability to multi task, balance priorities and meet critical deadlines is required. Must be a team player who is flexible, is able to troubleshoot issues, able to provide support to a diverse customer base and demonstrate a focused commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- High School and 4 years additional education and/or experience in an HR/Recruiting capacity.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications to include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Current experience working with web-based applicant tracking systems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in an HR related field.
- Taleo Experience.
- Experience with entry level hiring.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top