Urdu Language Analyst
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an Urdu Language Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Fort Gordon, Georgia. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Cyber Division – A market leader which innovates a culture of creativity, investment, and teamwork to solve the Intelligence Community’s toughest problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate will translate, interpret and analyze oral and written material, data, briefings and conversations. Provide translation in written or oral form. Analyze data for coded patterns of information. Interpret data for information for a range of deductions encompassing breadth of subjects.
- 4 years of SIGINT experience.
- Experience includes transcription, translation, and/or interpreting within the last 2 years.
- Current (within two years) or ability to achieve 2/2 (listening/reading) or greater (on the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) scale) in listening and reading mode(s) in Urdu.
- Ability to accurately render a transcript or translation into standard, understandable American English.
- Ability to accurately transcribe voice intercepts.
- All candidates shall have excellent communications skills and experience working in team environments with end customers.
- Currently maintain a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- US Citizen.
- 4 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree, 7 years in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Achieve proficiency equivalent to level 3/3 (listening/reading) as defined by the ILR in Urdu.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top