University Recruiting Operations Manager
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a University Recruiting Operations Manager to work closely with the Corporate Talent Acquisition and University Relationship &Recruiting (UR&R) team to develop, share and implement consistent best practices, processes and tools. The incumbent will be the primary point of contact on the behalf of the team with Corporate Communications, Talent Management Systems, other HR partners, and relevant third party partners.
A successful manager will need to stay abreast of our competitive landscape, market practices and recruiting landscape to proactively develop and implement strategies and process enhancements that continue advance NG's human capital strategy and candidate experience. In addition, the manger will collaborate and partner with peers to implement new recruitment tools, policies and processes to ensure data integrity. This role reports to Northrop Grumman's Corporate Talent Acquisition and UR&R Director and is based at the Northrop Grumman headquarter office in Falls Church, Virginia.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and deploy innovative, scalable solutions to drive our campus hiring to meet NGC's business objectives.
- Lead the internal and external branding campaign of NGC's early career rotational program(s).
- Analyze new grad and intern engagement to identify program gaps and opportunities to enhance the attraction, experience and increase retention.
- Manage and monitor metrics to evaluate the success of recruiting and hiring efforts for (campus, military and experienced hires).
- Make recommendations to our processes that will improve the operational effectiveness.
- Partner with TA peers to develop and deploy training as required
- Partner with Corporate Communications and Talent Acquisition peers to develop and execute NGC's branding strategy for attracting top talent through social and digital media properties, recruitment platforms and other marketing channels.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience, to include 2-5 years of management experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruitment marketing, and HR reporting tools.
- Advanced experience with MS Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Experience with Taleo, Avature, and SharePoint.
- Experience in leading campus and/or intern recruitment program.
- Project management, data-orientation and influencing skills.
- Prior experience in developing and delivering presentations preferred.
- Strategic and forward-thinking skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high degree of accuracy and ability to delegate work as needed.
- Strong collaboration skills across organizational structures and functions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects within strict deadlines and budgets.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to incorporate key stakeholder feedback into strategy.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top