University Recruiting Assistant 3
- Redondo Beach, CA
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems is seeking a Human Resources Assistant 3/Recruiting Assistant (RA) is responsible for administrative tasks related to scheduling interviews and generating offer letters.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling for individual, panel, face to face and phone interviews, the RA coordinates interviewer and candidate availability, initiates calendar invites for the interviewers, and sends confirmation emails with details to the candidate(s)
- Coordinates travel as necessary, initiates expense reimbursement
- Reviews applications for completeness, generates offer letters, sends offer acceptance notifications to the recruiter, and initiates pre-employment steps including the background check and drug test
- Ability to solve problems by utilizing training, knowledge, tools and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with minimal supervision
- Accurate and complete documentation skills utilizing systems and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- High level of customer service required
- High school diploma with at least 4 years' of administrative work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- US citizenship required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Applicant tracking experience; Taleo preferred
- Experience working with PeopleSoft
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top