Uncleared Principal Cyber Sftwr Engr
Are you ready to join a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems? Are you
interested in working on products and systems that provide solutions for global security? Are you looking to join a team of
high performers to help expand your skills and experience?
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for Cyber Software Engineers to join our teams in Annapolis Junction,
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Enhance software to cope with newly discovered faults and requirements.
• Conduct training on the applications as determined by the customer.
• Provide software integration with new and legacy systems.
• Facilitate the identification and documentation of innovative technologies and technology requirements.
• Conduct analysis of operational gaps and provide technical recommendations.
• Participate in troubleshooting/diagnostic efforts to replicate problems and test solutions.
• Identify and propose software development technology, process improvements and best practices for implementation.
Basic Qualifications for a Principal Cyber Software Engineer level:
• Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• 5+ years of Software development experience
• Linux OS development experience
• Back end development experience using Java or C++
• Must be a US Citizen eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
• Experience in DevOps practice of operations using agile development methodologies and tools such as Gitlab (Git),
JIRA, Bitbucket or SourceTree
• Experience in large scale software applications
Scripting experience in Linux using Python, Bash, PHP or Perl.
• Development experience using SwaggerUI, Xampp, CodeIgniter or JHipster framework.
• Experience writing server-side APIs
• Familiarity with testing and code analysis tools such as Selinium, Katalon, Lint, SonarQube, Fortify
• Familiarity with VM Ware
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of different software design patterns
• Cloud Development experience using AWS, Hadoop
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top