Trust Operations Manager- Investments
Northrop Grumman is looking for a Manager of Investment Operations to support the company's substanital pension and defined contribution plans. The role will be located in our El Segundo, CA office and report to the Director of Investment Operations in the Investment & Trust Administration department.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the operations of the trust with minimal direction
- Trust document reviews
- ERISA reviews
- Trust reporting
- Executive presentations
- Lead and support multiple Trust audits (internal and external)
- Trust filings with regulatory agencies
- Other related Trust activities as they arise
- Design and implement operational systems to streamline operations and maximize revenue and shareholder interests
- Facilitate communications between various departments in the company, outside Investment Managers, trustees and auditors
- Expected to be a resource to the department and stakeholders for all practices and procedures
- Will be relied upon for extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- This position may be called to travel at least 10% of the time
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with at least 7 years of experience in the field.
- Demonstrated experience in a management or lead capacity.
- Master's degree in finance or accounting.
- Investment banking experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top