Training Specialist/Content SME 2/3- Medicare Part D
Serve as Training Specialist supporting the MBOSC HCSC/MAPD Help Desk, which includes Levels One and Two Teams, and supporting groups. The primary responsibilities of the Help Desk is to provide resolutions to Medicare Advantage and Part D Plan sponsor inquiries involving a variety of issues including file transfers, eligibility, enrollment, Low Income Subsidy (LIS), payments, and premiums. MBOSC is also responsible for producing technical documentation including memos, user guides and internal training material.
The Training Specialist/SME will work with various areas of the program to review and update existing training documentation, identify new training opportunities and develop training artifacts based on them. Attend various meetings with MBOSC staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or maintain the MBOSC Training Plan, Skills and Training Matrix and training material.
- Review the MBOSC Training Plan quarterly, or more frequently as events require, ensuring training goals, objectives, and requirements are adequately addressed.
- Coordinate program training, and facilitate training sessions as needed.
- Administer and collect attendance and course evaluation records, and assess individual training needs.
- Contribute to the evaluation of the training program goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain program-related subject matter expertise in collaboration with program leadership.
Disclaimer: This position may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
Minimum requirements for a level 2:
- Masters degree and 1 years of work-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of related experience.
- 7 years of related experience in substitute of a degree.
Minimum requirements for a level 3:
- Master’s degree and 4 year of work-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years work-related experience
- 10 years of related experience in substitute of a degree.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with IT, Help Desk, or other technical training.
- Experience with several different training methods and understanding of the value and usefulness of each.
- Ability to learn and retain the content and subject matter which is covered by the MBOSC training artifacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience producing technical documentation.
- Experience using Microsoft Office 2010 or later suite; especially PowerPoint.
- Intermediate to expert-level experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience working with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Trainer Certified.
- ITIL-F v3 Certified.
- Knowledge of MARx, MBD, Remedy and/or TSO systems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top