Training Rep 4
Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Cyber Academy is seeking an experienced Instructor/Trainer with experience in cyber security.
The ideal candidate must have high-energy, a motivated professional who self-initiates to apply knowledge of adult learning principles utilizing innovative solutions that meet organizational educational needs.
This training professional will collaborate with instructional design staff and subject matter experts, to identify, plan, create, design, test, implement, deliver, support, and maintain effective, engaging, innovative, and interactive learning opportunities and training activities involving existing instructor lead training (ITL) and emerging digital technology applications (e.g., e-learning, web-based learning, mobile application learning, podcasting, virtual classroom, videos, tutorials, etc.).
This individual must be willing to travel domestically and internationally (2-3 weeks at a time) to deliver training with a strong commitment to work effectively given tight deadlines, multiple tasks and customers, shifting priorities and limited resources.
This full-time position is based out of McLean, Virginia and reports to the Manager of the Cyber Academy.
- Experience incorporating emerging technologies into existing environments into curriculum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have demonstrated ability to adapt and present material to various knowledge levels.
- Self-initiator with independence to acquire and maintain technical skills for professional development.
- Effective customer and organizational level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing a classroom environment, to include hardware and software used within the classroom.
- Identify the best approach to training requirements including, but not limited to hardware, software, simulations, course assessment, examinations, and computer assisted and adaptive learning environments, testing, behavior-based assessment and performance.
- May provides train-the-trainer resources and/or qualifies trainers for content delivery.
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution with demonstrated experience developing and delivering formal training.
- 6 years of prior experience designing and developing formal course curriculums, establishing workforce development training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
- Cyber security experience preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top