Tool Material Planner
- Brigham City, UT
Global Supply Chain
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Propulsion Systems Division is currently recruiting for a Tool Material Planner to join our team at the Promontory, Utah location.
As a Tooling Material Planner for Northrop Grumman Propulsion Systems Division you will be responsible for ordering material, scheduling special tooling and equipment through our internal fabrication shops and writing purchase requisition for fabricating special tooling and equipment at suppliers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Initiates the procurement of new and major modification of tooling by providing a cost estimate and purchase requisition.
• Estimates hours and administrates time and material contracts.
• Control modification, fabrication and repairs on tooling through in house processes.
• Maintain history packets for auditing and tool proposal information
• Administrate and reconcile the Spot buy and Credit Card system to insure timely delivery of material required for in house fab, modification, and repair of tooling.
• Input, coordinate and maintain all tooling work orders in the TRT-2 and Cost Point systems.
• Coordinate and maintain status on tooling requiring decontamination.
• Prepare shop planning derived from blueprints, TDR dispositions and direction from manufacturing/quality engineering.
• Coordinate planning problems with shop personnel, manufacturing and quality engineering as required.
• Receive and verify all special ordered steel and materials from vendors.
• Coordinate bill of material supplies and issue kitted materials.
• Works daily with Property Management, VSETS, Program Managers, and Customers to support their needs.
• Support Continuous Improvement
Back to top