Tool Crib Attendant II
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Receives, stores, and issues tools, machine tool fixtures, dies, and measuring devices. Maintains records of tools issued to employees; takes periodic inventory and requisitions stock as needed; reports damaged, worn out, or missing equipment using computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain database. Cleans, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment; disposes of surplus or obsolete equipment in accordance with established procedure. Ensures that measuring devices are periodically calibrated.
Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. Determines maintenance and repair materials required for additional efforts. Modifies maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components. Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have an active DoD secret clearance and ability to maintain.
- Able to relay and receive information
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 30-50 lbs. overhead
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top