*Tool Crib Attendant 2
- Rosamond, CA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies?
If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a Tool Crib Attendant 2 for a position based out of Edwards AFB, Ca. The successful candidate receives, stores, and issues tools, machine tool fixtures, dies, and measuring devices. Maintains records of tools issued to employees; takes periodic inventory and requisitions stock as needed; reports damaged, worn out, or missing equipment using computers to enter transactions, validate information and maintain database. Cleans, oils, and performs minor repairs on equipment; disposes of surplus or obsolete equipment in accordance with established procedure. Ensures that measuring devices are periodically calibrated. Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. Determines maintenance and repair materials required for additional efforts. Modifies maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components. Develops requisitions for, and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support life-cycle of product.
- Applicants must have completed High School or equivalent and have a minimum of 2 years additional education and/or experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of tools and their intended use, tool accountability, Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and Safety programs.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours -a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must be a US citizen and able to obtain and maintain active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 730 days from submission is a condition of employment.
- Familiarization with tool accountability system TCMAX.
- Good understanding of Hazardous material processes and procedures in conjunction with maintaining re-stock points of PEB, bench/shop stock and consumables.
- 3 years working in positions requiring customer service, and 3-4 years of experience leading teams.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Back to top