Test Technician - 3rd shift
Join the fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing department of Northrop Grumman in a test technician role.
The Test Technician responsibilities will include performing the assignments and tasks related to the testing and troubleshooting of the products. Works with test procedures, travelers, schematics, work instructions, diagrams, assembly drawings, revision change notices, and performs various tasks associated with the products and procedures in the assigned area. Set-up test stations and standardizes / calibrates the equipment per the required specifications as needed. Utilize the appropriate equipment to perform the tasks and meet all quality specifications and workmanship standards. Works with the support personnel (including engineers, management, and production control) as needed to perform assignments and collaborate on problem resolutions, completion of assignments in a timely manner, and continuous process improvements. Performs assignments with efficiency and effectiveness to obtain schedule and cost while ensuring quality.
- Associates Degree in a technical field or Military equivalent or work experience
Microsoft Office suite knowledge (especially Word and Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work effectively with all levels and in a team environment.
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as power supplies, vibration amplifiers, flow control units.
- Ability to safely handle and mate/de-mate cables, harnesses and fiber optic and associated connectors and support equipment.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain Security Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top