Test Pilot 4
The experienced candidate will participate in E-2D vehicle and system ground and flight tests to support a new international export variant of the E-2D aircraft in Melbourne, FL. Support E-2 production, Aerial Refueling Flight Test, FMS sales, FMS in-country training, and customer support. Support engineering, systems safety, and the E-2 program with development of systems and vehicle test plans, procedures, and test cards. Provide NATOPS manual inputs, training material generation, and conduct E-2 aircrew flight training. Extensive domestic and foreign travel required.
- Current or former US Navy E-2 pilot NATOPS Qualification required.
- Instructor pilot experience desired.
- Must have a minimum of 1500 hours total time and 800 hrs first pilot in any military aircraft.
- Minimum 1,000 hours experience in E-2 required
- NP2000/427 propulsion system experience required.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required.
- Must be able to pass FAA Class II physical as a condition of employment.
- FAA commercial pilot certificate with multi-engine and instrument rating required.
- Able to work in both external and internal environmental conditions
- Ability to identify sequence of operations or action to be taken
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and/or accomplishing them simultaneously.
- 500 hours in E-2D Advanced Hawkeye Aircraft
- Development Test or Operational Test experience
- Current Top Secret clearance is desired.
- Experience working with foreign military personnel desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top