Test & Integration Engineer III
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Test & Integration Engineer III to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, Florida.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform technical, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Perform troubleshooting activities on complex systems to resolve issues related to system functionality
- Work in a highly collaborative team to plan and execute integration activities required for system integration
- Drive process development, modification, and execution
- Develop and execute system level integration test procedures
- The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative / team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) discipline and 5+ years' experience OR Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 3+ years' experience
- Active DoD Secret level clearance with a background investigation date within 6 years
- Ability to obtain and maintain Special Program Access prior to commencement of employment
- 2+ years of experience with DOORS.
- Experience with Integration and sell-off activities.
- Excellent communication skills across technical disciplines.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation coding languages (Python, MATLAB, DXL, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top