Test Engineering Manager 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in Linthicum, Maryland is seeking a Test Engineering Manager 2 to join the Antenna Test department within the Manufacturing organization.
The Test Engineering Manager is responsible for the direct supervision of approximately 15-20 represented (union) employees and processes in a Manufacturing and Test environment.
•Providing direction to employees utilizing management guidelines and general policies
•Discussing test details and results with test technicians and engineering
•Driving employee efficiency
•Meeting product cost and schedule targets
•Managing the area to produce quality products
•Engaging employees to achieve their highest potential
•Implementing process improvements to improve affordability, quality and schedule
•Performing required SAP/MS transactions
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership skills and ability, a strong technical background, cross organizational experience, strong communication skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our selecting the Best Qualified Managers video: www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo
• A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience is required
• Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) area OR at least 5 years of experience in a technical role
• At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• At least 2 years of experience in management or leadership of people and/or projects
• Must possess a minimum of an Interim Secret DoD clearance or higher
• BS in Electrical Engineering with a background in RF testing or a related field
• Experience working in a union environment
• Experience with SAP/MES
• Green belt certification
• Active DoD Secret clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top