Test Engineer 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman, we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work, the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce, we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is seeking a Test Engineer 2 to join our growing team of qualified, diverse individuals in Warner Robins, Georgia. Put your years of experience into a future of excellence as a Test Engineer providing engineering support for APN-241 Radar programs.
- Develops and publishes test plans, test schedules and test procedures for APN-241 radar system testing.
- Supports test planning and execution of the APN-241 radar.
- Develops test and test data requirements for the APN-241 radar.
- Identifies and coordinate the availability of test resources.
- Participates in post-test data evaluation and problem identification and resolution.
- Maintains metrics on status of testing.
- Liaises between production / repair and engineering.
- Must have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) discipline with a minimum of 5 years ofengineering experience
- A Master's degree in a STEM discipline along with 3+ years of engineering experience
- A PhD in a STEM discipline
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Understanding ofverification program and metrics development
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top