Test Engineer 2
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s The Integrated Air & Missile Defense (IAMD) Battle Command System (IBCS) program is looking for a highly capable motivated individual to fill the role of software tester. This position will perform test planning, monitoring and test execution activities for IBCS software. This position will collaborate with other stakeholders; devise the test objectives, organization test policies, test strategies and test plans.
- BS STEM degree in engineering, math, CS or related STEM field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work in a technical team environment characterized by frequently changing tasks, new priorities and quick responses
- Knowledge of the system or software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to comprehend QA processes and follow QA process guidelines
- Ability to create and update test cases and perform requirements traceability to ensure all requirements are tested and accounted for
- Experience with UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- C , JAVA
- Active/current Secret clearance required
- Experience testing SW for performance and functionality based on requirement specification and ability to identify and document exact sequence of activities desired
- Experience in a test software test environment, preferred Air Defense
- Experience in a CMMI Level 5 organization
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top