Test Conductor - (Weekends)
- Palmdale, CA
Global Hawk/Triton Cross-Programs Production Test has an opening for a Weekend (3/10s) Test Conductor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position is located in Palmdale, CA.
A successful applicant will demonstrate knowledge of aircraft subsystem design, production, or testing and the typical electro-mechanical components, test data requirements, and test methodologies used in the aerospace industry.
Responsibilities include ensuring ground and flight tests serve mission objectives and mechanisms are in place to execute the tests safely and efficiently. Responsible for testing all customer samples. Oversees the operational aspects of engineering tests and serves as liaison to program, engineering and production line management. Reviews status of test requirements, manages schedules of test executions, develops/updates/releases test procedures, and prepares test summary reports. Selects and supervises technicians during test. Assesses anomalies, documents troubleshooting efforts, and develops resolutions in accordance with documented procedures in conjunction with Test and Quality Engineering. Position interfaces with air vehicle design, analysis, and manufacturing functions to develop test data requirements, collect test data, and package for analysis.
- H.S Diploma with 10 years of job-related non-exempt experience (or 6 years exempt experience); OR AS STEM Degree with 6 years of job-related non-exempt experience (or 4 years exempt experience); OR B.S. STEM Degree with 2 years of job-related experience
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to read/understand engineering blueprints/drawings
- Ability to work overtime or alternate shift, as required
- Willing to work weekend shift as primary schedule
- Global Hawk, Triton, or other aircraft production, operation, or test experience
- Aircraft Engine Run experience and certification
- Experience using TeamCenter or equivalent
- Experience using MES or equivalent
- Knowledge of aircraft ground support or test equipment, certification and hands-on operation of such equipment a plus
Back to top